Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10924 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

To remove the multiple posting of questions I'll just do this so people can just post it here... anyone knowledgable can answer....

Link for some of the stuff you might wanna know:

http://forum.cherryc...-guide-for-pve/

Edited by Vaahneon, 15 October 2012 - 02:07 PM.

#2 aAew__

aAew__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4516 posts
  • aAep : GwapoJ
  • DN, Gwapowood

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

pop

#3 MenyaksS

MenyaksS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LadyEng
  • DN, Holywood
  • Nightlock

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:50 PM

anyone tell how to defeat cleric??? 

#4 SeventhPein

SeventhPein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:57 PM

umm... anyone could tell me whats the average hp for sorceress? I just reached 40, my current hp is only 25k, with +6 karakyul armors.. I focused more on int+matk, and Im really having a hard time in apo nest.. should I change my gears into full hp+vit? tysm shame

#5 iamLiahElle

iamLiahElle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

SixthPein, on 2012-02-01 13:57:34, said:

umm... anyone could tell me whats the average hp for sorceress? I just reached 40, my current hp is only 25k, with +6 karakyul armors.. I focused more on int+matk, and Im really having a hard time in apo nest.. should I change my gears into full hp+vit? tysm shame

I think there is no average HP in every class... sint it will be based on your items and skills... I am 40 with complete HP set but I still 24+k Hp... the difficulty of everything will be depending mostly on your ability on controlling your char :)) know whom you're fighting and know your capabilities...

#6 SeventhPein

SeventhPein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

kinda jelly when I saw my brother's SM reached 40k hp and my friend's mercen reached 80k hp.. whewboy

but yea,  I guess I just have to learn through experiences to master apo nest and still focused on int+matk.. tysm smile

#7 iamLiahElle

iamLiahElle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

they cannot deal damage as huge as Sorcs can... that makes it balance :)

#8 _Hetia

_Hetia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Hetia
  • DN, Springwood
  • FirePhoenix

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

MenyaksS, on 2012-02-01 13:50:26, said:

anyone tell how to defeat cleric??? 

Now clerics got no paralyze dodge, thus they only have Dodge and Aeriel Evade. Rmove those 2, and keep them down. That's pretty much. 

mm... anyone could tell me whats the average hp for sorceress? I just reached 40, my current hp is only 25k, with +6 karakyul armors.. I focused more on int+matk, and Im really having a hard time in apo nest.. should I change my gears into full hp+vit? tysm

Can't give you an exact number, since different people play differently. And Apoc Nest, is about seeing boss patterns, and not rush in like mad cow-kind of Nest. It takes awhile to get used to it. If not, Full HP set would not be so bad. It increases your HP and Def as well. If you are not keen in losing Damage, then I suggest increase the level of your armours for more HP, and get 6.50% HP pots, along with Vitality%. I have 29k HP (I went for full wind + 1HP) and i'm doing pretty well. Its about seeing patterns and dodge at the same time.

#9 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10924 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:07 PM

SixthPein, on 2012-02-01 14:30:33, said:

kinda jelly when I saw my brother's SM reached 40k hp and my friend's mercen reached 80k hp.. whewboy

but yea,  I guess I just have to learn through experiences to master apo nest and still focused on int+matk.. tysm smile

dont bother with it... the males are all tankers anyway... females are the dps classes (academic included)... i dunno why though... they will have better hp than sorceresses even reaching 200k if they wanted to...

its not just about hp anyway... we go more for dodging and learning how enemies attack... huge hp is useless if you keep getting hit anyway and you dont know how to dodge... but having both is good too...

#10 dorae178

dorae178

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:16 PM

my hp is 35k now with +8 lvl 40 epics, vit plate and health plate...all pots have vit and max hp...hoping to get 40k hp though.

Q: anyone knows what skills are better for breaking monsters' super armor? for eg what skills are best to be used for breaking thunder orge (in apo nest) hug? 

#11 thegamer1907

thegamer1907

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Rende
  • DN, Greenwood
  • DESU

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

Get HP armors instead, their utility beats the INT bonus from INT armors. Im lv40 with 5 piece manti (4 pc armor 1 weap) all armor suffix are HP, and i got 42K hp., 3K matk

#12 leelotau

leelotau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • FrozenOni
  • DN, Westwood
  • SeaDragon

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:09 AM

What is the best title for ForceUser and Elemental Lord at level 40 cap ( Beside Speed Terminator ), and how do u get it.

#13 siukid

siukid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

If i remember right, there is a title call 'A lone woft'. It add much more stat in both agi int vit ( 3 stats that EL need ) and also with 350 hp. In compare to Speed terminater it add much more hp but a bit lack of matk.

#14 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10924 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

dorae178, on 2012-02-01 22:16:27, said:

my hp is 35k now with +8 lvl 40 epics, vit plate and health plate...all pots have vit and max hp...hoping to get 40k hp though.

Q: anyone knows what skills are better for breaking monsters' super armor? for eg what skills are best to be used for breaking thunder orge (in apo nest) hug? 

for els icy shard does the trick or frozen spikes... for fu its GA, or gravity blast(aim it at floor so it explodes at once)... only use these two since i can use it fast...

#15 Vaahneon

Vaahneon

Extraordinary Member

• Members
  • 10924 posts
  • Vaahn
  • Alliance

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

leelotau, on 2012-02-02 00:09:50, said:

What is the best title for ForceUser and Elemental Lord at level 40 cap ( Beside Speed Terminator ), and how do u get it.

for elemental boost get miracle +4% fireatk +6% iceatk +4% firedef +6% ice def... obtained in sunken vessel abyss clear in a party of 4...

for dark boost get forest +5% darkatk, forgot about its other effects... explosion in the forest of leaves master clear in 15 mins...

other than that i still use speed terminator....

#16 Sooty84

Sooty84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1312 posts
  • lilsooty
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

well i have plentiful, im an SM. i suppose you do Ladder so im getting straight to topic. please answer. the question is based on you activate shield.

1) after count down, what first skill you cast or most EL would do? fireball first or shield up first

2) if fireball first then what is the start game - ready state time? if shield first then shield up to cast fireball take how long?

3) where do you aim when you cast fireball? what skill you going to do next?

4) if you dont do fireball start and do a blink beside me, do you fireball after that or do you mist me?

5) how many cold slow skill do you have? how many frozen skill do you have, how many knock back skill do you have

6) what are the usual combo style for most EL. please state the combo style base on ladder CD rate.

7) how much HP can a EL have if she is going for VIT int style.

8) when is your vulnerable state? what is the cons of EL

9) how much per mana regen usually for typical EL.

thank you very much.

#17 stupidnamelimit

stupidnamelimit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

Sooty84, on 2012-02-02 17:08:54, said:

well i have plentiful, im an SM. i suppose you do Ladder so im getting straight to topic. please answer. the question is based on you activate shield.

1) after count down, what first skill you cast or most EL would do? fireball first or shield up first

Depends on where the SM is, if the first thing he do is dash towards you, it's definitely shield first, but casting Fireball first isn't right anyway cause you'll get moonlight splitter. So it'll hardly be Fireball first. (Plus, there's no cd on shield..)

2) if fireball first then what is the start game - ready state time? if shield first then shield up to cast fireball take how long?

3 Seconds for fireball to be fully charged, however it can be released early for lower damage/splash. Shield would take approximately 0.5 to 1 seconds to be casted.

3) where do you aim when you cast fireball? what skill you going to do next?

Depends on where my target is, but it'll usually be the ground . Plus I hardly use it against a moving target. Follow up will also depends on where my target is.

4) if you dont do fireball start and do a blink beside me, do you fireball after that or do you mist me?

I suppose you mean blink -> flame spark? Cause no body is going to blink -> fireball. And personally, I will use blink flame spark against a running/moving target, and blink frost wind against a down/slowed/paralyzed target.

5) how many cold slow skill do you have? how many frozen skill do you have, how many knock back skill do you have

Glacial Spike, 5% to 18% to freeze for 4 seconds(not sure for PVP)

Glacial Wave, 100% freeze according to skill level

Ice Shield, chance to freeze

Blizzard

Frost Wind, Freezing Field, Icy Sword, Icy Stab(1 second slow), Shatter, Chilling Mist, all slows you depending on the skill level(except Shatter).

Shockwave knocksback

Fire Wall, Icy Sword Knocks UP

6) what are the usual combo style for most EL. please state the combo style base on ladder CD rate.

Icy Sword -> Hammer Strike -> Icy Stab -> Poison -> Inferno/Fireball/Flame Road?/Chilling Mist <- most common/easy to pull out imo

There's a lot more, but do go search it up yourself if you're so bent on winning an EL.

7) how much HP can a EL have if she is going for VIT int style.

Not very sure about this

8) when is your vulnerable state? what is the cons of EL

Out of Mana for obvious reasons

9) how much per mana regen usually for typical EL.

Very low, shield in ladder from start while casting skill w/o any additional mana regen cept the passive, it'll probably last them 1 - 2 minutes.

thank you very much.

^ Read my replies in italic

If you're really bent on winning an EL, go create one and play it to learn how it works, that's what I'm doing.

#18 SweetDesu

SweetDesu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • SweetCinn

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

What's the best title for Lazer Type FU ?

#19 xxhihi

xxhihi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

who doesnt run out of mana doing ladder? 

because i always do...

#20 Strela

Strela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4538 posts
  • VioStrygun, SugiYukiji
  • DN, Greenwood
  • TrooperRFO

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

I have a lot to ask too

I'm lvl 24 EL with Ice build and I want to ask you few things (or maybe suggestion):

1) Skill distribution suggestion? since I see a lot of fire spell is actually more usefull if we combine it with ice spell
2) What stat should I max? Int/Crit/Vit? Int/matk/vit? or sth else?
3) What skill heraldies should I take?
4) Combo suggestion in pvp? I usually use Glacial wave, firewall, ice stab, and inferno for finisher (sometimes freezing sword or frost wind)