Jump to content


[Dragon Nest] How To Fix Lagg/other Issues In Dn


  • Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#201 SaintNickel

SaintNickel

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LaxusDreya
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:40 AM

May I ask if I experience delay, not really delay but like when i press space, it takes 0.5 sec for dn to register hence a 0.5 sec time lag between me pressing space and my character actually jump. I also experience lag when too many characters pop out in my screen. Is it my internet problem or is it graphic lag?

#202 UN0wen

UN0wen

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1407 posts
  • Here for the shetposts.
  • Servinity's *old* GM

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:54 AM

Regarding the Random Disconnection section, is there any fix for that yet (:[)

#203 ThienSuZiZi

ThienSuZiZi

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:58 AM

Hi ! Everyone I have this very annoying issue : When I am in dungeon or nest the screen very smooth nothing happen until suddenly the monster just stand there doing nothing, I can cast skill but no hit, no damage and then I try to type on screen nothing come out, eveything just stand there like that no disconnect > I just cannot do anything > the only choice is off the game ! Anyone have this kind of issue ? It's keep happening even the ping around 100 below

#204 DanteTheNephilim

DanteTheNephilim

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:42 PM

Okay so , i have been having some fps drops so rarely with my old pc but i got new one 2 month ago didint have any problems till this halloween patch came.

-Im using fiber net connection and can download with 20mb/s speed also have no ping at any other game and also at DN it seems i have 220 ping but havent become a issue even after halloween
-my system props;
Intel® Core™ i7-4702MQ CPU @2.20 GHz 2.20Ghz
8 GB RAM
64 bit Op system
Windows 8
Geforce GT 740M Directx11 Total memory = 4096 MB memory bandwith 14.40gb/s and 2048mb  dedicated memory

i have no problem playing anygame at ultrahigh quality and dont have net connection problem too cuz can do raids without problem and pvp so rarely lags that happens ( BUT AAON is lagging dont know why no any other nest lags but AAON )

After patch i can see that we have some cool shiny stuff but , i can never stay at a place where is more than 10 people staying FPS drops so hard cant even type or move not having freezes but a major drop and this wasnt issue before patch, so i searched few stuff and tried to adjust some settings and im also updating all my drivers even tho i did im reinstalling them and gonna play with Nvidia's max performance settings too maybe increase few limitations which will cause more heat but i will give it a try , but i dont think this is caused by my pc or net connection but the game...

Can u please balance this out with next patch coming or give me more suggestions for my problem

Kindly regards KraiDante

#205 ArmedAndReady

ArmedAndReady

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Some Random Archer
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:40 PM

View PostDanteTheNephilim, on 10 October 2014 - 05:42 PM, said:

After patch i can see that we have some cool shiny stuff but , i can never stay at a place where is more than 10 people staying FPS drops so hard cant even type or move not having freezes but a major drop and this wasnt issue before patch, so i searched few stuff and tried to adjust some settings and im also updating all my drivers even tho i did im reinstalling them and gonna play with Nvidia's max performance settings too maybe increase few limitations which will cause more heat but i will give it a try , but i dont think this is caused by my pc or net connection but the game...

I don't think its a problem on your PC (and you don't need to reinstall or update anything, if you are able to play DN just fine before the Halloween patch). Eye candy effects in SH got issues. Got no problems inside dungeons and nests though. We just have to bear with the FPS drop while waiting for your nest/raid party to complete. Otherwise, it would be advisable to use other towns. (sorry)

#206 ArmedAndReady

ArmedAndReady

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Some Random Archer
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

View PostThienSuZiZi, on 21 September 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:

Hi ! Everyone I have this very annoying issue : When I am in dungeon or nest the screen very smooth nothing happen until suddenly the monster just stand there doing nothing, I can cast skill but no hit, no damage and then I try to type on screen nothing come out, eveything just stand there like that no disconnect > I just cannot do anything > the only choice is off the game ! Anyone have this kind of issue ? It's keep happening even the ping around 100 below

If your internet connection drops intermittently, you'll get exactly what you described.
Is your ISP connection wired or wireless?
Also, kindly try Mantou-san's post here:
http://forum.cherryc...ck-result-only/

#207 ArmedAndReady

ArmedAndReady

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Some Random Archer
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:59 PM

View PostSaintNickel, on 14 September 2014 - 01:40 AM, said:

May I ask if I experience delay, not really delay but like when i press space, it takes 0.5 sec for dn to register hence a 0.5 sec time lag between me pressing space and my character actually jump. I also experience lag when too many characters pop out in my screen. Is it my internet problem or is it graphic lag?
My initial guess is it might be graphic, though I need to know more about your setup (PC specs, ISP, etc.)

#208 EternalMike

EternalMike

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:03 PM

View PostDanteTheNephilim, on 10 October 2014 - 05:42 PM, said:

Okay so , i have been having some fps drops so rarely with my old pc but i got new one 2 month ago didint have any problems till this halloween patch came.

-Im using fiber net connection and can download with 20mb/s speed also have no ping at any other game and also at DN it seems i have 220 ping but havent become a issue even after halloween
-my system props;
Intel® Core™ i7-4702MQ CPU @2.20 GHz 2.20Ghz
8 GB RAM
64 bit Op system
Windows 8
Geforce GT 740M Directx11 Total memory = 4096 MB memory bandwith 14.40gb/s and 2048mb  dedicated memory

i have no problem playing anygame at ultrahigh quality and dont have net connection problem too cuz can do raids without problem and pvp so rarely lags that happens ( BUT AAON is lagging dont know why no any other nest lags but AAON )

After patch i can see that we have some cool shiny stuff but , i can never stay at a place where is more than 10 people staying FPS drops so hard cant even type or move not having freezes but a major drop and this wasnt issue before patch, so i searched few stuff and tried to adjust some settings and im also updating all my drivers even tho i did im reinstalling them and gonna play with Nvidia's max performance settings too maybe increase few limitations which will cause more heat but i will give it a try , but i dont think this is caused by my pc or net connection but the game...

Can u please balance this out with next patch coming or give me more suggestions for my problem

Kindly regards KraiDante

Hey I'm having the same Problem with this guy...After the latest Patch (The Holloween Patch) I can't even move on crowded places particularly on "Garden Time Space" My PC and Connection is Good all my settings is in Low and I already turn off (Un Checkl) my Game Display Setting but it doesn't help...I played DN for 3 Years Until this latest patch (I Can't even type when I'm in Crowded Places) but when I move out to crowded people the game is smoothy running...Kindly Fix This! I can't join to any Dungeon Party.

Edited by EternalMike, 20 October 2014 - 09:24 AM.


#209 SusanDark

SusanDark

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • KnightVN

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:31 PM

Since the halloween AFK event start, i have experienced HEAVY lag. My internet connection is fine but can't play DN properly, i can't hit mod, the mod don't even move then BAMM! I dead. This really make me mad about the game's server. There're too many people AFK in the game at the same time that the server can't handle anymore. They're out of bandwith and some player starting experienced lag(like me and some of my friends). Why did you create the event that make player want to quit this game ? And why not have a single GMs try to fix this ?

#210 hear

hear

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:14 PM

I got a huge ping in DN its about 250+ms, but in other games my ping is fine i got 30ms below. what could I possibly do with this problem? I can't play normally (T.T)  I'm planning to del this game because of this problem. Please response (mad) (mad)  adv thankyou (:[)

Posted Image

#211 Oracle

Oracle

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 1964 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:51 PM

View Posthear, on 08 January 2015 - 11:14 PM, said:

I got a huge ping in DN its about 250+ms, but in other games my ping is fine i got 30ms below. what could I possibly do with this problem? I can't play normally (T.T)  I'm planning to del this game because of this problem. Please response (mad) (mad)  adv thankyou (:[)

Posted Image

Do follow the format in the link provide and reply on the thread. I am consolidating all the issue.

http://forum.cherryc...e-and-feedback/

#212 ToinkzToinkz

ToinkzToinkz

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:12 PM

i dont know if this is lag but my gear master cant summon.....pls fix this

#213 Vowing

Vowing

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:12 PM

GM's please please please fix server or go back to the old ways split the servers too many people and player or better if you don't like or want to delete accounts that are unused anymore upgrade server please game is too lagging, no matter how good is the internet I use here in the philippines still DN is lag I go to Miniski or other computer shop with hellish internet speed like 10-20mbps, playing LOL or DOTA2 their are no lag or problems, but every time I playt DN it is too laggy always red ping or DC please please I am beggin DN GM's fix server!!

#214 Xandman

Xandman

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:02 PM

"You can Also reduce lagg by turning off the Skill Glow/Animation, Reduces Lagg when doing Skill"

How do you do this? My fps is playable at 20-25 in a party of 2 but when I have a party of 4 or a raid, it drops to 7-15. I think its really just the animations, if there's a way to turn them off, it would really help.

#215 ShaSha22

ShaSha22

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • ShanaiaEris
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • EmpireOfRoses

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:39 AM

****TTTT,,!!!!!
AY SOLUTION FOR YOU FUKKKING CRASH PROBLEMS..!!
AND DISSCONNECTION PROBLEM???

I CANT EVEN PLAY DN BEACAUSE OF THAT..!!!
I LOG IN MY CHARACTER THEN AFTER THE LOADING

IN A BLINK OF AN EYE...
YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED + THE CRASH ERROR...!!!
fishKKK..!!!

PLEASE FIX THIS ****S.!!!!!!

#216 Yuuma

Yuuma

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 06:01 PM

I cant leave in the holy chamber of return hero why ?

#217 FlyingDutchman17

FlyingDutchman17

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Animosys
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:39 AM

will downloading mods be able to reduce fps lag? i use elestra.. i saw a vid where this one elestra had a different effect on ice cyclone.. wherein he can see through the cyclone unlike the normal one without mod where your ice cyclone just covers the boss till u cant see him. lol.

answers pleaaase.. i cant use my eles' full potential cos i rarely cast my awakening skills because it lags so much..

(i understand that there seems to be some sort of a lag bug when freeze gets re-debuffed from ice sphere.. but more on the ice cyclone.. (:]) )

#218 MisterDickJokey

MisterDickJokey

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:59 PM

network catch ; low connections; delay transition SAME PROBLEM! I HOPE THEY CAN FIX IT!

#219 Raiden55

Raiden55

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

The Silver Hunter has a skill glitch which those no damage to enemy. Specifically the Tornado Shot skill.

#220 Grea

Grea

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:47 PM

Help me please i have installed DN and this thing shows everytime i start DN , it's okay on the loading screen but after that this shows.
Posted Image i need help please!