#41 kenshee627

kenshee627

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

Light Neo, on 2011-09-04 13:31:20, said:

Server is lag badly and GM even can't do anything to fix it watta failed staff

cant do a thing about it,, since this is the FIRST big MMORPG being hosted by CC. Before this, they usually only act as the cash coupon/credit distributor... well,, guess they had a bad debut for DN

#42 kenshee627

kenshee627

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

jellyyy, on 2011-09-03 18:36:36, said:

Negima i found a Solution so ill Repost this, and

@Xiphias, People are getting dced in town and most of them are in Singapore or the ISP is Starhub, It might be them. Tbh i still dont know what it could be if its not the server or your connection.

this happens as the DN server is using service from Starhub too,,,  x.x

#43 CRAZYHEALS

CRAZYHEALS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

you use skybroadband? i use skybroadband and im located in makati, and im seriously lagging in game, but when i use pldt dsl 700kbps i dont lag. 

13 of us who live in different areas around makati are experiencing heavy lag issues with the provider when playing dragon nest SEA

#44 garyylim

garyylim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:42 AM

Posted Image

but i experience connection lag. when in dungeon, i hit the monster they don't get damage. is this due to the server? cause this is going on for 2 weeks+ already.. i have no choice but to use my desktop to play (i'm using laptop btw)

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT :(

#45 cherry301257

cherry301257

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:14 PM

I saw you got 256ms ping: http://www.pingtest....lt/46079331.png

So how can you play without lag ? I got 220ms and I got annoying lags. Magic?

#46 jellyyy

jellyyy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:37 PM

Yes ive got about 230ms Ping, But ive got ways in my thread on how to make your computer/Laptop, Performance based rather than quality.

#47 cherry301257

cherry301257

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:04 AM

But a ping of 230ms means you got like 2 seconds time to contact the server completely independent from your pc performance. My pc can handle DN easily its just that when I hit a monster it takes about 1 to 2 seconds to react to my actions.

#48 bongluffy

bongluffy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:31 AM

is this thread only about lag? can i post other solutions? it seems like some people including me couldnt get the install file to open. here's a solution i found http://forum.cherryc...help-installing so far theres not much issues after installation. cheers

#49 cherry301257

cherry301257

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:16 AM

So how do you do it ? :( wanna play without delay !

#50 hisatsu

hisatsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

Some suggestions:

1.First of all, check your PC specs and compare it with the minimum requirements of this game. If your specs falls into minimum, then expect lag on your part.

2.Check your internet connection. 

3.Do not mixup your Youtube viewing,Facebook gaming and Torrent downloading during online gaming. Such activities eat up a lot bandwidth.

4.If your using Vista/Win 7, set your themes to classic. DWM.exe is a program that manages the appearance of your desktop. IT EATS UP A LOT OF RAM. If your

PC cannot handle it,better settle for an old win2000 appearance.

5. Try to use this -> http://www.wowinterf...LatencyFix.html Worked for me. 

6. Try to lower your ingame graphic settings. The lower it gets, the better gameplay. Try to use FRAPS to see your actual FPS ingame. 45~60 is playable imo.

7. Change channels frequently. Find a channel that you think is best by observing.

8. Last tip,BUY A NEW COMPUTER IF YOU CAN. Posted Image

Tweaking your system should be a last resort, and should be done by knowledgable persons.

#51 Lielah

Lielah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

i got 1 different lag is when i walk on ground near some items the game start to go slow down like slow motion

got some hint for me?

#52 hisatsu

hisatsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:35 PM

@thekaxy1

Try nos. 5 and 6

#53 Lielah

Lielah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:57 PM

already got leatrix and graphic is slow too but i don't know exactly what is 'FRAPS'?! >.>

#54 hisatsu

hisatsu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

Fraps is a program that can record your gameplay. It has a function that shows your game's FPS. Higher FPS means smoother gameplay.

Anyway,would you mind posting your PC specs here

#55 helloworld

helloworld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:53 PM

mouse lag http://forum.cherryc...ical-lag/page:1

has anyone experienced this problem?

other versions of dn works fine

#56 boonishfull

boonishfull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:44 AM

I HAV A MAJOR ISSUE ABOUT DC or mayb its som re other problem , i just recently created a new accout  and installed this  started playing with my new character and it

worked perfectfly fine........then the next morning i tried to log in and play it got DC all the time in Mana Ridge when i wanna go to the next area, I GOT STUCKED IN THIS

BLACKED SCREEN.....o mayb i tought its because there is a patch coming up causing this problem so i tried right after the period of patch ended, but still == the same

.......................this is really frustrating somebody help me!!!!

#57 jellyyy

jellyyy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:25 AM

Gah its true Servers being a Pain, I Dont lagg that much and even I Got Dced...

^ Tbh it might be the IPS Because loads of people are complaining about Starhub/Sky Broadband even though they have ALOT of mps

#58 Versiero

Versiero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • DN, Greenwood

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

The problems are caused by the server side. There no point doing so much troubleshooting on your side. It can't solve server side problems! From what I can see, CC DN server don't have the sufficient bandwidth to support the load of mass players/connections made to the server. They should talk with their ISP (StarHub) and find a solution. There are a few ways to do it if CC don't want to increase the bandwidth. Also, I bet CC is StarHub's premium customer and StarHub would likely to keep CC as their customer.

What CC can do is:-

• Ask StarHub NOC to change the internet routing to a different route and see how it goes. It only takes a few minutes to change the internet route.
  • Ask StarHub to change CC DN connection to a different router and see if it is the router issue. This will cause the CC DN server to go offline for a short while.
  • Ask StarHub a favor to increase the bandwidth for a week or so and see if it is insufficient bandwidth issue. If it is, then CC need to increase their bandwidth.

I'm not sure what is the network setup in CC server side but here is some suggestions:-

• Change to a different switch or port (if there is a switch in between StarHub connection and the server)
  • Check in the switch and see if there is any CRC errors from the port that is connected to DN server. If there is, change cable/switch port.
  • Do a network heatlh check on the switch and server.

If this DC keep going on and CC don't have any solution for it, then CC will see the number of players will decrease and thus affecting their business revenue and loss of income.

Another alternative for DN players is to play other games or try DN NA.

#59 Garedayn

Garedayn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

INCREASE THE BANDWIDTH!!!! MORE FASTER!!!!

ASIASOFT MAPLESTORY DUN LAG AND THIS DOES?

Obviously there is a problem with the Server here or the connection.

If I were to compare the time taken by the SAF to implement 'NEW' equipments and CC solving the network problem... SAF WINS!!!

BTW what sort of lag would it be if i cast a spell then it does nothing and I am able to move but my other mates and the monsters are statues? there is like no response whatsoever. is it a connection lag or a server lag or animation lag?

its been 10 mins and i am still in the dungeon with my mates as stones.

#60 Lielah

Lielah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:15 PM

i really don't mind the dc but the heavy lag when i use skill (i'm force user) like triple horb, gravity trap or black hole is crazy and i don't think this is my pc problem cuz many my guild mate got this problem too . ____. , really want this game without lag when i fight some boss like ummanba

garedayn: if u can move but can't hit enemy,can't chat with ur friends stucked so is mean u got force dc from game happened sometimes to me too , in that moment u should restart the game...