Account Safety 101 : A Mini Guide for Newbies to Avoid Scammer and Hacker.

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 Mikemike

Mikemike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:08 PM

more information...

http://forum.cherryc...d-scammer-found

#22 Esquevella

Esquevella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6884 posts
  • Esquevella
  • DN, Springwood
  • Temporary back to DN, depend on connection availability :v

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

Mikemike, on 2012-05-08 13:07:46, said:

so will CherryCredits take any action on the trading scam situation? = =

or CC jus think about .... haha! u fool drop into this simple and basic scam trick!

or CC was thinking ..... wheew, u only lose 2k~3k, the amoung too small we too lazy to take any action. WE're BUZY OKAY?

puke(mad)

Regardless the amount of scammed gold, CC never compensate any loss from scam/hack activites. tense

You have do good things by record the scammer, and if you lucky that scammer will get banned.

Another option, try put your thread as evidence in abuse report http://dn.cherrycredits.com/app/abuse

#23 iAvias

iAvias

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Avias
  • DN, Holywood
  • Necromancer who cannot necro his own account - Mantou

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

bebekbakarmadu, on 2012-05-03 07:48:25, said:

Updated with keylogger hack method. glance

Nice update. up

For me stuff like skill calculators/etc, are best done web based or using those that need not installations (even more paranoid since I do stuff like that on my Linux OS haha)

#24 Esquevella

Esquevella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6884 posts
  • Esquevella
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

iAvias, on 2012-05-08 17:02:22, said:

bebekbakarmadu, on 2012-05-03 07:48:25, said:

Updated with keylogger hack method. glance

Nice update. up

For me stuff like skill calculators/etc, are best done web based or using those that need not installations (even more paranoid since I do stuff like that on my Linux OS haha)

yeah, I think most of victim fall for that, they 'click' run voluntarily thus installing a nice keylogger on their comp.

Future things : I wanna update more about phishing scam trick, since you know that every minutes new victim shouted that tk.tc website in chat world, but it really should be simplified guide for the sake of easy read. crazy

#25 Mikemike

Mikemike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

report already since that day been scam.

#26 Esquevella

Esquevella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6884 posts
  • Esquevella
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:56 PM

Everytime I try to edit this thread, error "Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to" always popped out and I cant edit it at all, what`s wrong with this!? (mad)

Edited by Esquevella, 13 June 2012 - 11:57 PM.

#27 thedragonhunt

thedragonhunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 575 posts
  • DN, Westwood

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:28 AM

I wish the server admins, would better delete instead of just banning players whom are scammers & traders of gold to real money!!

Edited by thedragonhunt, 14 June 2012 - 12:30 AM.

#28 RavenGS

RavenGS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • AnniecA
  • DN, Greenwood
  • Hooah

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

http://forum.cherryc...med-icedbubble/

#29 iansonypsp2

iansonypsp2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Aeo17
  • DN, Holywood
  • Hellios

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

Nice thread  (up)

#30 Kyukihime

Kyukihime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • DN, Springwood

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

View PostEsquevella, on 06 April 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

7) Dont Trade Cash Item Outside Trading House.
Many people get scammed by this method, said that you have to sent gold first, then they will gift the cash item later. This kind of transaction has big potential to turned into a scam transaction, because if you sent gold first there will be a high chance that he`ll run away with your gold and never send the promised stuff.
Posted Image
Thus. tt`s already stated in game abuse policy that it`s illegal to trade Cash Item outside the Trading House, execute this kind of transaction can lead to account banning. Trade cash item only via Trading House, and you`ll be safe.
Here a more complete guide by Eloysia about trading cash item outside TH :
http://forum.cherryc...e-trading-house
8) Be Careful with People Offer Item With Cheap Price Outside Trading House.
You know that some player are shouting their goods to sold outside the TH with low unusual price (ex : S>INT DIAMOND CODE 120 G ONLY,TRADE ME!). Those low price is already suspicious from beginning, why you want to sell at low price while the price in TH is skyrocketing? Those 'low price' trick is made to entice innocent player to buy their stuff, usually they will swap the item with cheaper one. I ever experienced myself trading with a scammer who want to sell intermediate diamond code for only 110g each, but in the end all I got is low grade diamond code which has same sprite.
This kind of trade doesnt limited to cheap common stuff only, beware about ALL ITEMS that sold at unusual price (e.g Comet tail for 4.7k, Apo Accesories for just 2k etc), you can try contact the seller but you better cancel the trade for your own security if the seller refuse to sell it through Trading House . Another thing : If you dont want to trade via Trading House because you too stingy to spare few extra tax gold, please understand that that few extra bucks is NOTHING against the risk of getting scammed, you better lose 10 golds for the tax rather than lose 1k gold because you scammed for trade it outside Trading House.

ow, just read this thread, too sad it's too late (sorry)

I'm a newbie and it's my first time buying cash items (White Jacket Cute) with gold via gift and I thought it is okay (sorry)
so sad I was scammed and the scammer took my 7kg (T.T)

already reported to CC together with the photos (as evidence) but unfortunately, it's been already a month and still no response/action from cc (oo;)

#31 estongkochok

estongkochok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

Hi GM's,im a player of Sea Dragonest server: Hollywood and i just want something to happen.GM please Ban this account an Hollywood player name: MzJaCkY .level 50 windwalker.He's a scammer and please dont let the server full of scammers.he scam me and i have my evidence. my IGN in game is "iSantilmo". HOLLYWOOD SERVER. Thank You...

#32 hacked

hacked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

i'm hacked..may account doesn't have 2nd password and then i tried to log in now but it's looking for 2nd pass..it's bcause some one post in DN like this ..(Content Removed) you'll get 50000 CC ..i tried and then i'm hacked now >.<

#33 Dee001Dee

Dee001Dee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LikeWhoCares
  • DN, Springwood
  • WHATEVER!!!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

Very nice topic you got here... (:D)

#34 Joluuzz

Joluuzz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12375 posts
  • -Banned-
  • DN, Westwood
  • [Anderson Member]

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

View Postestongkochok, on 06 March 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

Hi GM's,im a player of Sea Dragonest server: Hollywood and i just want something to happen.GM please Ban this account an Hollywood player name: MzJaCkY .level 50 windwalker.He's a scammer and please dont let the server full of scammers.he scam me and i have my evidence. my IGN in game is "iSantilmo". HOLLYWOOD SERVER. Thank You...

View Posthacked, on 17 March 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

i'm hacked..may account doesn't have 2nd password and then i tried to log in now but it's looking for 2nd pass..it's bcause some one post in DN like this ..(Content Removed) you'll get 50000 CC ..i tried and then i'm hacked now >.<

Did you bother reading? (:])

#35 NAYACIL

NAYACIL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

http://sir my acct g...n' alt=':(' />(

#36 Harold987

Harold987

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 539 posts
  • Izkohbeel
  • DN, Greenwood
  • LikaBoss

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

View PostEsquevella, on 06 April 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

http://forum.cherryc...nd-code-scammer

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br /&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;

Worse, scammer, EVER

#37 SilveRthls

SilveRthls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Silver Jas
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • MonsterHunters

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

Posted Image

Is this another type of hacking/scamming?? Please do help.... Cause I've read that all CC address must comes with "cherrycredits.com" not like that.....

Thank You!!!

#38 SilveRthls

SilveRthls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Silver Jas
  • DN, Desmodeus
  • MonsterHunters

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

Posted Image

IS THIS OTHER SCAMMING WEBSITES? IT BUGS ME BY RECEIVING THAT MESSAGE TWICE.... (oo) (oo;) (mad)

PLEASE DO HELP.....  (T.T) (T.T) (T.T)

#39 Yotomori

Yotomori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2223 posts
  • Hiszuka
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

Nice thanks for the info ;)

#40 Histerical

Histerical

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

my ancient totem axe destruction3 +8 has been scam by goodbye75 can u give it back to me plsss