Account Safety 101 : A Mini Guide for Newbies to Avoid Scammer and Hacker.

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 YuenAi

YuenAi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8614 posts
  • Pox-
  • DN, Greenwood
  • WhoarHouse

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

View PostHisterical, on 02 October 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

my ancient totem axe destruction3 +8 has been scam by goodbye75 can u give it back to me plsss
No, because you didn't even bother reading the thread you put your QQ in (tense)

#42 ABCDEFGH

ABCDEFGH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

View PostMikemike, on 08 May 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

so will CherryCredits take any action on the trading scam situation? = =

Posted Image

or CC jus think about .... haha! u fool drop into this simple and basic scam trick!

or CC was thinking ..... wheew, u only lose 2k~3k, the amoung too small we too lazy to take any action. WE're BUZY OKAY?

(puke) (mad)
I had just fall into the same situation like you yesterday, the 1st time my GA axe got scammed, and I didnt printscreen it. If you said lose 2k-3k, would the Gm do anyting bout the scammer? If no? Then what if now I lost about 10k to a scammer, wouuld the GM do anything bout it since no evidence? I DONT THINK THEY WOULD GIVE A SH!T ON US FOR WHAT WE HAD LOSS, THEY DONT EVEN CARE TO READ OUR REPORTS, WHY DONT ALL OF US JUST BE SCAMMER IF SCAMMER COULD GET LOTS OF fishING GOLD IN ONE SECOND AND WE EARN GOLD USED SO MUCH TIME, AND THEY WOULDNT BE BANNED OR GET CHECKED MY GM EASILY. THEN WE DONT HAVE TO LOSS ANYTHING NOW! *DISSAPOINTED* >:(((((((((((((((((

#43 CRUXED

CRUXED

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

sir can i report someone he tried to hack me and report me
IGN:dodkats (he`s IGN)

#44 DRagneel222

DRagneel222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:26 PM

scammer WindArti, GM pls BAN. i worked hard for that 3k and 2800 dnp..

#45 WillyXO

WillyXO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Kinieter, YumeeSekai
  • DN, Holywood
  • ChaosKnight

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

nah.. the guide is really clear..
my comment
dont do trading so fast.. you want to get big profit ? you have big risk of... bla bla bla
patient first.. think.. then act..

#46 JLone

JLone

• 434 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:47 PM

Good news guys! This notorious scammer WindArti has been apprehended!

Keep up the good work guys! Let's stay smart & vigilant against scammers & phishers!

Happy Gaming & Happy 2014~!~! (hat)

#47 reducer

reducer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:39 AM

GM, please BAN AirEmpress for working on this website http://ashtralosh.wi...a-free-gold  it takes my time in real life to work on those items n golds. I hope you take serious actions on this so that no one will be the victims.

#48 KyleAeneas

KyleAeneas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cheliee
  • DN, Holywood
  • GuiltyOwl

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

may I report someone? IGN: Pukuk , acad class. he/she is a scammer.

#49 LimitSoo

LimitSoo

• 125 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

Hi all,

Please at least provide some screenshots and the method of how the scammer is scamming players.  There is cases where a player lost a PVP match or got kick out of a party and then they report them as scammer hoping that those players will be banned.

#50 Howlsan

Howlsan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

Well I got scam of 30 000CC before but I manage to get my account back before he took all my cc items and cash and gold obviously
.So I learn my lesson about scammers and I wish they would not be pricks or dooshbags about doing this scams and hacks cause how does it helps?
Makes people mad and sad.And I think its just sad that scammers and hackers had to do illegal things just to have what they want.

#51 Yusof123

Yusof123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • DN, Desmodeus

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:35 AM

So many scammer in holywood beware guyz (mad) (;])

#52 newcx

newcx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:41 AM

erm last night.... i try some app name "GoldGen"  just want to know how that app work..
The application will ask you for the username, password and 2nd password

i try to search that app source.. then i got the main of that app is "Bindstub" ...

dunno what its that.. but that app will get your personal id then its will send to the owner of that app..

For newbie or who didnt know about that app.. plz be carefull

#53 TheBUSTER

TheBUSTER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:26 PM

To the Admin, I have a concern about the scammer I've meet. I have a prove(print-screen) of all the conversation,  transactions and his IGN. Please make a move. I want to ban this account, not because this is want I want but to stop his job and no one got scam again

#54 Chitoge99

Chitoge99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:09 PM

My account just got hacked, can anyone please help me? I just type on the address that was sent worldwide cc-loaddnsea.tk I don't have the proof, but I can show that I can't login to my account anymore, there's a 2nd password that I've never used, and someone put it there

I try to login again, it shows

Then,

I can still login to which server, but when I tried to login to my characters it shows this,

I never put any 2nd password because I thought no one would ever know my password. My passwords are hard to figure it out. Can anyone help me solve this? I want my account back

#55 Sweeger

Sweeger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:03 PM

sir , i've been scammed 3k DNP :'( newbie here .. how to report it , got screenshoot already . but can't attach in... GM please take some actions . his ID :SignName . An indonesian ... hmmm

#56 Honeystars

Honeystars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:25 AM

my username is honeystars and I am being hacked by ADMIN500 who told me that he is an admin member of cherry and will ban me if I don't give him the information that he needs he did not get my password but he changed it using the information from me please help me GMs

#57 Honeystars

Honeystars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:26 AM

I CAN'T ACCESS MY CHERRY CREDITS ACCOUNT NOW I AM BEING HACKED CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? PLEASE SEND INFORMATION anglerjax@yahoo.com and jiro29jim@yahoo.com

#58 Honeystars

Honeystars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:26 AM

HELP GMS I AM BEING HACKED BY ADMIN500 HELP ME PLEASE I CAN'T ACCESS MY CHERRY CREDITS ACCOUNT NOW I AM BEING HACKED CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? PLEASE SEND INFORMATION anglerjax@yahoo.com and jiro29jim@yahoo.com

#59 Honeystars

Honeystars

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:29 AM

help please can someone help me? I CAN'T ACCESS MY CHERRY CREDITS ACCOUNT NOW I AM BEING HACKED CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? PLEASE SEND INFORMATION anglerjax@yahoo.com and jiro29jim@yahoo.com  he even changed my e-mail linked to my cherry credits account and my pin code

#60 Led

Led

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • DN, Holywood

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:50 PM

Sir, is it possible for a hacker to get your security pin?