Cherry Credits Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Anelin  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 12:20:39 AM(UTC)
Anelin

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello.

I'd like to give a feedback about Dragon Nest Europe patchnotes. Most of the people I know are disappointed whenever they check DNEU Patchnotes.

Our patchnotes are often missing informations, not even completed in time (before patch day), vague etc. Literally every other Dragon Nest versions get well detailed patchnotes. We barely get any useful informations. We as players even had to request staff members to inform other players about important removals or changes, for example: Golden Goose badge changes.​​​​​​​

I'd like to bring up DNSEA as an example. Their patchnotes are way more informative, therefore DNEU players just checking those, even after DNEU patchnotes are up.

Our first patchnote in the year is still missing informations (account-based points, class balances etc)

Here's DNSEA's January patchnote: https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/update/261

While DNEU pretty much got the same patch, it's still missing informations as I mentioned above: http://dragonnest.eu/community/update/2146

I hope in the future DNEU will get patchnotes like other versions.

Thank you very much for reading.

Kind regards.

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 12:32:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked Anelin for this useful post.
Menalie on 1/10/2019(UTC), Terro on 2/11/2019(UTC)
Offline Mantou  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 1:17:26 PM(UTC)
Mantou

Singapore

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Mantou would like to clarify there is a difference between patch note and changelog.

Usually changelog is just a summarized overview without details.

As for the patchnote, as much as we would like to release it earlier the team would prefer to check it thru the details are as accurate as possible given to us before releasing as opposed to posting an inaccurate and misleading patch note.

thanks 1 user thanked Mantou for this useful post.
Anelin on 1/11/2019(UTC)
Offline Anelin  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 10:27:04 PM(UTC)
Anelin

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Mantou!

Thank you very much for your respond. *Shares carrots with Mantou*

I see, so due to forum issues I have to put it short.

Game patch can be associated with Patchnote.

The main site does not lead to the game enhancement updates at all, and it causes trouble to some people to find them.

Even if they find on their own, the class balancing informations are not really helpful, can't calculate with, can't properly visualize the changes in some cases etc.

The class names there don't even match with some actual DNEU class names for example: Elestra is Glaciana

The change log is kinda vague, the bug fix part does not help at all, please name the issue next time, as Ice Barrier is still bugged, it still does not recover cooldowns of skills writen in it's skill description, so I assume the issue where sometimes Ice Barrier did not apply to the user upon casting was fixed. I didn't have time to check it.

Hopefully this feedback will bring some positive changes.

Also I hope the forum will be fixed, as it is a pain to write proper feedbacks.

​​​​​​​Kind regards.

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2019 10:56:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Final form of feedback due to forum issues.

Offline Mantou  
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 12:03:21 AM(UTC)
Mantou

Singapore

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 9 post(s)

yeah the forum layout is still a painful sight. UserPostedImage​​​​​​​