Cherry Credits Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TimoGear  
#61 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 12:44:43 PM(UTC)
TimoGear

Russian Federation

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I can not say much about this server, as I play only a year and a half, but the emotions that gave me this server - were unforgettable.

I'm really sorry that the Euro server can just shut down because of some refusal to renew the contract and what is even sadder, to lose their favorite game characters, friends, Guild, all mobs that brought happiness, then grief, all this grind for which you have achieved something... It's really sad. Now the situation with the online game after the recent news about the possible closure is very sad and I really do not want that would be such a beautiful, though sometimes boring game, will just abandoned to the fate of the gaming industry

This game is really important to me in that it is the only one that does not bother me with any of the new changes in mind of its game system and game mechanics. Although the game is not new, but it looks beautiful, even the worst place in this game - something beautiful and cute. I really want to regret it and say goodbye to everyone, but it is better not to give up and try to do something(even if not financially, at least in writing). Still it is a shame that none of the parties decided to prolong the contract, but it is commendable that CC decided to speak about the imminent closure of the servers(a reference to the Russian-Mail.ru server, which 2 years milking money from the players, until it closed)

I only wish that it did not stop and something was done to change this situation! I do not want to lose all my progress, friends, Guild, negative and positive feedback to me people. I don't even want to switch to KDN or CDN or SeaDN or NADN because of all this, I just want to stay with my house on Euro and hope for the best that the ED developers or CC will come to their senses and give him a chance to live even longer...

​​​​​​​Maybe I've repeated some words in this post, but still... to lose this server - is like to live without a heart or hope for me and i think not only for me

Edited by user Sunday, March 31, 2019 12:46:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked TimoGear for this useful post.
-Geiravor on 3/31/2019(UTC), Nagato on 3/31/2019(UTC), Disappointment on 3/31/2019(UTC), Tsu on 4/1/2019(UTC), Kizun on 4/1/2019(UTC), Terro on 4/1/2019(UTC), VinNeko on 4/3/2019(UTC)
Offline Tyaba Ryū  
#62 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 6:46:27 PM(UTC)
Tyaba Ryū

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Would it be possible for a higher up to state why exactly Eyedentity doesn't want a contract extension? Or is this information classified o-o?
thanks 4 users thanked Tyaba Ryū for this useful post.
Nagato on 3/31/2019(UTC), M.TheGreat on 3/31/2019(UTC), -Geiravor on 4/2/2019(UTC), Yami on 4/12/2019(UTC)
Offline PlebNox  
#63 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 9:42:53 PM(UTC)
PlebNox

France

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

All good things needs to end uh ? Well pretty sad to see this game close this way, our server has been handled like crap over the years so it's not so surprising at the same time.

Anyway just here to show support to the community, which isn't dead at all compared to the amount of players we had the last few years. I personally left the game a few months ago but i still miss playing it.

Also wanted to ask if the server really was doomed, would it be possible to make old raids available until closure (RDN/IDN ? even older ones ?) my first thought after the annoucement was to go back to the game and make some "farewell runs", not sure it's technically possible but that would be great.

Now that this is done, i probably won't come back to the game if it were to stay open so it's a good time as ever to say i've met a bunch of great people over the years, from guilds to raids, actually too many to list but they can recognize themselves lol. you guys da real mvp.

Also Moonlord mains have negative IQ.

thanks 1 user thanked PlebNox for this useful post.
Disappointment on 3/31/2019(UTC)
Offline Disappointment  
#64 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 10:47:44 PM(UTC)
Disappointment

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Returning Player Go to Quoted Post
I told you this was going to happen 2 weeks ago and you had a smart reply...

https://forum.cherrycredits.com/posts/m449-Rewards-Galore-When-You-Spend-DNP-This-March#post449Post

You can quote me now.

Yes, looks like you were right. The info I was given was that servers won't shut down during March and April, which I guess still is true, just not the way I would have liked it to be.

My main issue was still that everyone just jumped to conclusions and people have been saying the servers will close for years now, it's not something new. If everyone keeps saying it, then someone will be right eventually.

With that being said, call it denial or whatever you want but I still have hope that ED changes their mind and hosts the European servers as there is no alternative available for us and our community is definitely big enough to warrants it's own region.

Please host us, ED!

thanks 3 users thanked Disappointment for this useful post.
Nagato on 3/31/2019(UTC), Kizun on 4/1/2019(UTC), -Geiravor on 4/2/2019(UTC)
Offline EthelindaSora  
#65 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 11:26:43 PM(UTC)
EthelindaSora

Austria

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Dear Eyedentity,

the announcement of the server closure hit somewhat expected yet still was a big shock to see. While the server might not have the biggest population like other games, it definetly has one of its dearest and hard working players are grinding every day (some even cash every day) and are enjoying the game to a very big extend. While one might argue that those people arn't on the forums, they definetly were ingame.

Now that has obviously changed since who wants to waste effort if their game and everything they managed to build up is going to get closed and gone. I am not trying to make demands but I dearly insist that you reevaluate the games worth and what it means to all of us. I sincerly hope that you can make an adjustment to your communications and give us another chance.

Much Love,
Big Bewbs,
EthelindaSora

thanks 6 users thanked EthelindaSora for this useful post.
Nagato on 3/31/2019(UTC), Tsu on 4/1/2019(UTC), tokinode on 4/1/2019(UTC), Kizun on 4/1/2019(UTC), Disappointment on 4/1/2019(UTC), -Geiravor on 4/2/2019(UTC)
Offline AWWatermelon  
#66 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 2:01:49 AM(UTC)
AWWatermelon

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello. EyeDentity, CC, those guys who wanted me to post on the forum and strangers who coincidentally read this post.

The announcement of the server close has been one of the most shocking and unexpected events of recent times in my life, so much so that I’ve been struggling to find the perfect words and sentences to convey how I’m currently feeling (So here i am posting 4 days after the 1st post). I can only say that many of my fellow players and friends I’ve talked with are also shocked with the news of the server closure, I want to keep playing this game with my friends so please find a solution whether that be a server transfer with our items or EyeDentity actually hosting a server.

This might not apply to everyone on the server but there are plenty of players that have sunk unfathomable amounts of hours into the game, this is an indisputable fact. The level of dedication that many of us have towards the game is nothing less than an inhuman feat; no other game I’ve played has come close to the amount of effort and time sunk as Dragon Nest. Many people come home from work, school and university and they immediately boot up Dragon Nest to play; this is the community of Dragon Nest.

Looking through this forum there are many of us that share an emotional connection with this game and have fond memories of playing with friends in this game. Please find a way to allow us to keep playing this game.

tl;dr: big emotions, find another way to let us keep playing.

Soz for words,
AWWatermelon. - Melon boi

thanks 7 users thanked AWWatermelon for this useful post.
tokinode on 4/1/2019(UTC), Nagato on 4/1/2019(UTC), Hept on 4/1/2019(UTC), Kizun on 4/1/2019(UTC), Disappointment on 4/1/2019(UTC), EthelindaSora on 4/1/2019(UTC), -Geiravor on 4/2/2019(UTC)
Offline Kizun  
#67 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 6:44:22 AM(UTC)
Kizun

Hello there ~
I wouldnt have thought that the announcement of DN EU server closure would make me this sad UserPostedImage. Like many people said already this game and its community is truly unique. I have been playing this game for many years now and every attempt of me quitting failed it is just straight up the most enjoyable MMORPG out there. It really hurts to have something taken away from you that you have invested alot of time into and enjoyed playing . Even just sitting in Saint Haven for hours and just chatting with people or beating up the Training Ground Dummy was more enjoyable than playing any other MMORPG.

I want to say thank you for everyone who i played with in the past &amp; pretty much the whole community for being awesome you guys really made this game worth playing. I just hope that this is not the end of "DN EU" and that there is a way to find another publisher &amp; hopefully save our data.

Much Love,

Kizun ~

Edited by user Monday, April 1, 2019 6:52:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked Kizun for this useful post.
AWWatermelon on 4/1/2019(UTC), Disappointment on 4/1/2019(UTC), M.TheGreat on 4/1/2019(UTC), EthelindaSora on 4/1/2019(UTC), Terro on 4/2/2019(UTC), -Geiravor on 4/2/2019(UTC)
Offline BitingTiger  
#68 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 8:30:01 PM(UTC)
BitingTiger

Belgium

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Let's not kid ourselves here, DNEU had it's demise coming for a long time and tbh it was long overdue. Like many of you i love DN, i've been playing since the end of 60 cap, made so many friends online via this game, got even closer than before with my brother and made a family, go through my rough emotional times, had so much fun, laughed so much. I even cried when i thought about all of that going away with DNEU's closure

As a bit of backstory. I left the guild i was in for a few years (ketsumei-kishidan) with great reluctance but things weren't going well in there. I was the lone mod and at some point basically just the leader for such a long time that it started to affect my emotional health. When i read the announcement last week with DNEU's closure i quickly rejoined the guild discord and just said farewell to many i saw/still see as family. If any of you KK members read this and want to talk you don't have to hesitate to DM me on discord, pretty sure some members still have my Discord tag in there.

Now let's go to the important part: CC and ED failure

DNEU got taken over from CC after the server wipe caused by shanda, yet so many people are blaming CC for that. It doesn't work that way, but i will blame CC for what they have to be blamed. Starting with the wipe. Shanda provided some pretty good items for after the crash, BDN L (BDN L +10 for those that did the end of cap event), way too much gold (let's face it the economy was terrible after the wipe), a lot of stamps (seriouslty i still have so many left), etc.yet after that what did CC do? not much if anything. There was no proper way for new players to properly catch up unless they farmed like crazy and let's face it, not everyone has the time for that.

Secondly events: What happened to those? And i'm talking about free events not those spend CC get DNP back cashgrab events. The last free event i remember is the facebook like events and those were not great either.

Third what about feedback? It seemed to never reach CC unless it was something that CC would lose money on, then it was quickly and perfectly fixed. Yet buggs like RDN's alice bug where you couldn't advance to the knight took them a month to fix and even then it wasn't gone yet.

Then there's ED:

It seemed like they were afraid of going over lvl 100 or something: 60 cap, 70 cap, 80, 90, 93, 95.

Content was so scarce, don't get me wrong i love 93 cap and the awakening skills but that's where it ends. Nests were scarce and were just annoyingly tanky at all times, there were constant changes to how to gear making it confusing constantly.

Their greed to make grindy not satisfying content seemed to be fueled by the fact that it makes it easy to monetise.

In my opinion i saw DNEU's closing coming and DNNA will follow soon with it if ED sees DNNA go under the revenue line. I don't like it closing down either, so much time of my life was spent there, so much of myself i put in there that it emotionally hurts.

I hope you all have a great day, Tiger out UserPostedImage

Edited by moderator Thursday, April 4, 2019 8:04:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked BitingTiger for this useful post.
Nagato on 4/1/2019(UTC), M.TheGreat on 4/2/2019(UTC)
Offline RadmunD  
#69 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 9:19:10 PM(UTC)
RadmunD

Turkey

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dragon Nest EU Doesn't deserve this, server has many players and we spent a lot of time like other people , and now they wasted their time,I hope server isn't gonna be shutdown

Edited by user Monday, April 1, 2019 9:22:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRYopBRUIc
thanks 2 users thanked RadmunD for this useful post.
Disappointment on 4/2/2019(UTC), -Geiravor on 4/3/2019(UTC)
Offline Returning Player  
#70 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 12:28:30 AM(UTC)
Returning Player

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Sad you and your fellow dark characters cant abuse pvp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvLV3OZAcyg

thanks 1 user thanked Returning Player for this useful post.
Hasheesh88 on 4/5/2019(UTC)
Offline Chepuhovna  
#71 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 11:58:50 PM(UTC)
Chepuhovna

Russian Federation

Well, i've been playing Dragon Nest for 7 years and my tries to find any alternative game always failed. I am really enjoying this unique combat system and design.

I've been playing on official russian server for 6 years. We had incredibly smart friendly community, good forum with big guide system wrote by localisation team and players. All peace zones and Coliseum always was full of players round the clock. After 2 years without receiving updates and new patches it was closed. Localisation team said that they have expired the contract and they can't extand it. It was hard to start all again, but whatever i moved to europe server with my little guild. And now it is happening again. I don't have any insight information about amount of donations and on-line players, but from the point of view of an ordinary player there were no reasons or preconditions for closing the server.

To be honest i'm sad and upset now not because of losing geared characters and other stuff but because players on europe territory will not be able to play Dragon Nest on official servers normally because of great server delay. I don't know why Eyedentity just killing this community.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 3, 2019 3:40:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked Chepuhovna for this useful post.
Nagato on 4/3/2019(UTC), M.TheGreat on 4/3/2019(UTC), Disappointment on 4/3/2019(UTC), -Geiravor on 4/3/2019(UTC), Melon on 4/7/2019(UTC), Hept on 4/8/2019(UTC)
Offline VinNeko  
#72 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:55:47 PM(UTC)
VinNeko

Greece

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 1 post(s)

This announcement left me speechless for quite a long time, didn't know how to really react since DN was the one and only game I enjoyed so much with it's unique battle system and characters.

Other than that i started in Sea at 40 cap and because of the ping I couldn't do much bit I love the game to even stay there just to do little things around that awesome world I discovered. After 60 cap I found out about the EU server so I slowly transferred there just because of the ping.

It took a long time to have a stable activity since I was always looking for that community to settle in, have fun and feel comfortable with. Only last year I have finally found the family I belonged in and met amazing people in and outside of that guild.

It's heartbreaking that we are being forced to say goodbye to something that gave us joy for so long, and to all those amazing people that made this experience better.

I hope something will be done about this and we won't be left hanging like this.

Also to CC, I'm not really a casher but those last events about cashing and DNP was such a rip off for your customers to just tell them in the end their money is going to waste. Congratulations you've done everything to make people angry and sad.

I'll miss you Dragon Nest, I'll miss you Rurouni and to my Kali that I love so much will miss her.

UserPostedImage​​​​​​​

Thank you to all of the people that supported this post and that fight for it! Never give up, we support each other!

thanks 5 users thanked VinNeko for this useful post.
Nagato on 4/3/2019(UTC), Disappointment on 4/3/2019(UTC), Terro on 4/4/2019(UTC), Hept on 4/8/2019(UTC), Yami on 4/12/2019(UTC)
Offline SeefieldDNEU  
#73 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 8:10:05 PM(UTC)
SeefieldDNEU

France

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hello here

Someone have news about ED ???

I have check DNSEA = IP blocked at patcher + account

I have check DNNA = not connexion found at patcher ???

rest only P.serv ;_; but not many people

I hope ED will be take our server same SEA or NA *_*

thanks 2 users thanked SeefieldDNEU for this useful post.
Disappointment on 4/3/2019(UTC), Nagato on 4/6/2019(UTC)
Offline SeefieldDNEU  
#74 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 12:48:46 AM(UTC)
SeefieldDNEU

France

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello all players, is possible is it may not be useful for anything...

But try to massive contact Korean Service Game : Pupugame / Eyedentity / ENP Games.

- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dragonnestDN/

- Email cs@enpgames.co.kr

- https://www.enpgames.com/support/support

- ENG GAMES (CEO) Lee, Seung-jae (CEO), CEO, Digital Road 9, Gumcheon-gu, Seoul Customer Center 1644-0759 · Fax 02-6959-1081 · Email cs@enpgames.co.kr Business Registration No. 113-86-64298 · Telecommunication Sector Report No. 2017- Seoul Geumcheon-0543 COPYRIGHT © ENP GAMES. All rights reserved.

For save our server :)

Edited by user Saturday, April 6, 2019 1:17:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked SeefieldDNEU for this useful post.
Disappointment on 4/6/2019(UTC), Nagato on 4/6/2019(UTC)
Offline Menalie  
#75 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 2:04:35 PM(UTC)
Menalie

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 3 post(s)

"ENP Games Co.,Ltd. develops mobile games. The company is based in Seoul, South Korea."
https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=280643044

They are in a partnership with Eyedentity Games, which means they are not the same company.
http://www.enpgames.co.kr/company/company_partner.html

thanks 1 user thanked Menalie for this useful post.
Nagato on 4/6/2019(UTC)
Offline MadonnaRock  
#76 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 9:13:43 AM(UTC)
MadonnaRock

United Kingdom

Mostly, there are a lot of problems that can happen to the situation connected to this type. If you started to work with the server only, you will see.

Offline AceOfDarkness/Kuroshi  
#77 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 11:03:49 AM(UTC)
AceOfDarkness/Kuroshi

Man
United Kingdom

You guys best start looking for some kind of alternative game when the server shuts down although I wonder what majority of you plan on doing.

Finding a private server?

Moving to a different MMO/Online Game?

I wonder even if they did manage to keep the server running would you expect a "server crash 2.0"

HEY GUYS REMEMBER 31ST OF JANUARY 2016! :D

UserPostedImage​​​​​​​

Edited by user Monday, April 8, 2019 11:05:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bananapowder  
#78 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2:17:42 AM(UTC)
bananapowder

Ukraine

Y`now I tyred fron this bags and downed servers, endless farm. So, after short thinking started play with my friends in another games, but I have not much time for games, mb somebody will interested in this blog like me

Edited by moderator Wednesday, April 10, 2019 11:05:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline melodydurrant  
#79 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 6:13:28 PM(UTC)
melodydurrant

Woman
Canada

It is a pitty that hgame developers shut down such great gameUserPostedImage. There are so many people who still play it and enjoy together. Especially because we don't know the exact reason of this, it feels like you have been cheated or something. I hope that this decision will be rewieved again.

Offline skeith  
#80 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:36:30 PM(UTC)
skeith

Germany

are there any updates now where we from EU can play now? i tried today to log in in NA and SEA and there is still the IP Block..

5 Pages«<2345>