Cherry Credits Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TayKillerrr  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2019 1:26:12 AM(UTC)
TayKillerrr

I used to play this game in 2016, and now I came back and downloaded it on Steam, but when I logged in I've lost my charachter, I'm so sad, I've had a Machina lvl 50 and a lot of items from Xmas events, and now I have to create another character? There's only one world called Desmodeus, I don't know what to do T-T I really wish my machina back, pls help. There's also this gameplay here with her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H3kwggvBmU < TayKiller

Offline Dragonyz  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 7:50:44 PM(UTC)
Dragonyz

Netherlands

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
No idea why no one has decided to give you a reply but i'll try what i can

Back when you played, DN EU was under a different publisher. Things happened behind the scenes and no one really knows exactly what happened but as a result, a lot of things went wrong somehow and many people lost their characters and those who still had their characters, found their account completely wiped and empty. For a time there was a bunch of compensations given and some item returns through the special storage.

TL;DR: Shit happened and due to that shit, you lost your shit, and you likely will never get it back and will have to start from 0.