Cherry Credits Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline luckyboy99  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2020 1:35:07 PM(UTC)
luckyboy99

Canada

<p>REGULATIONS<br />AUTOSHOP 24/24 – SHOP DUMPS ONLINE - SELL CVV DUMPS TRACK 1/2 AUTOMATIC</p><p>I. How We Sell Cvv Dumps Track?<br />Register – Please fill your real email, cause we will send all Cvv or Dumps Track you buy to your email.<br />Add credit (USD) to your own wallet via Bitcoin, Perfect Money or Webmoney<br />Choose what you want to buy then check out.<br />We will send the Cvv or Dumps Track you have bought to your registered email . Your order will be send to your email after 5-10 minutes since purchased, remember to also check your spam mailbox.<br />II. Frequently Asked and Questions:<br />How long I will receive my purchase?<br /> Normally after 5-10 mins, but in the peak hours, it may takes longer but maximum in 20 mins.<br />How do I get free replacement if CVV or Dumps Track not work? and How long?<br />Please contact us (via email or ICQ) for your problem regarding Cvv or Dumps.<br />We will investigate the data and send the replacement within 1 – 2 hours if the ones we provided was really useless.<br />How much balance in Cvv?<br />Balance is very random. But we ensure the min balance is $0. Hence, if any Cvv with balance is under $200. You are recommended to make a replacement.<br />How can you contact us ?<br />Dumps Shop Link: http://us-bkshop.com/login.php<br /><br /></p>